Clear all

Day One: Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bex
 Bex
Admin
Topic starter
(@betterplanbex)
Facilitator

The book begins on Day One, Wednesday, February 15, 2005. In this area of the forum, you can write thoughts, ideas, questions, reflections, predictions, etc. that arise when reading the pages under Day One.

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Bex
 Bex
Admin
Topic starter
(@betterplanbex)
Facilitator

"A short list of suspect individuals:  Ivan Santos, the janitor who found the body.Edouard Arnaud, the victim’s ex-boyfriend.The parents—Joe and Missy Hayes.Howard Morrie, the homeless guy squatting in the park behind the library.Cameron Whitley, the stalker boy from down the street."

Looking at this list of current suspects:

I don't think Ivan did it he has no motive (at least not that we know of). 

I don't think Zap did it, but we don't know too much about him (except that it seems Jade is in love with him).

I don't think either of her parents did it, but again we don't know enough about them yet to make that call. 

I don't think it's the homeless guy Howard Morrie, but again we don't know enough about him. 

I also just don't think Cameron did it. Do I think he is weird and creepy,  yes but I don't think he did it, unless it was a complete accident, since he seems to truly care about Lucinda and is saddened by her death, so I only can see him killing her on accident at this point. To me, the way author writes Cameron's part makes him seem just so young and inocent, although creepy and weird.

I'd also just like to say I am enjoying the book so far there are several strange avenues that I look forward to further uncovering and I think it is very well written so far. 

Share: